Account Consultant key account manager - Cape Town
Account Consultant key account manager
AA/EE: Not Applicable
Location: Cape Town
Category: Sales and Marketing
Offer: Market Related
- Some tertiary qualification preferably Business Management & or Sales related degree/diploma will be an added advantage.
- PC Literacy: Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven sales track record preferably in related industries
- At least 2+ years previous experience within the, consultative selling space
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Quick thinker, experienced in unconventional problem-solving. Demonstrated ability to seek out opportunity within ambiguity.
- Have the ability to embrace team work and team spirit amongst clients and colleagues alike
- Ableto influence others successfully in order to obtain results. Understands impact of relations at all levels and is able to keep in touch with and balance issues at all levels.
- Is able to handle the stress related to balancing multiple issues and perspectives from front-line associates, customers and upper management. Is able to cope with these multiple perspectives and maintain clarity of thought process.
- Able to manage and facilitate complex business scenarios