Account Manager - Johannesburg
Our client is a global market research agency with a good reputation in the industry. They are looking for an Account Manager for Quantitative Research. The Account Manager will be the primary contact for clients allocated to his / her portfolio. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing existing and new client relationships and guiding the research team to ensure the quality and profitability of all aspects of projects. They are also responsible for providing strategic input on project design and analysis, managing and training the research team.
• Relevant Degree in Marketing, Sociology, Psychology, Politics (preferably with Honours)
• Min 5 years reputable Research Agency experience
• Quantitative Research experience is essential (Quantitative and Qualitative Experience is ideal)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience managing a team
• 3 years Sales and client relationship management experience
• Advanced MS Office Skills