Accountant - Sandton
The Accountant - Treasury & Asset Management is responsible for the cash flow projection of the group. This position will need to manage the bank accounts and perform general accounting practices including reconciliations, accounting reports and journals within the NAV system. It is also responsible for the maintenance of the Asset management system of the group – ensuring that all assets have been captured and allocated correctly.
• Prepare daily payments and Intercompany transfers for authorisation, ensuring correct GL allocations of all payments.
• Prepare reconciliation of available funds within Group in order to assist cash flow projections and requirements on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Prepare reconciliations and expense allocation of company debit cards. Manage debit card payments.
• Effective petty cash management including issuing of petty cash, processing of receipts and allocation of staff expenses. Ensuring correct GL allocation. Prepare monthly reconciliation.
• Manage accounting process of vehicle lease expenses, including correct allocation and account reconciliation.
• Prepare staff expenses deduction report, including reconciliation of payments for payroll processing on a monthly basis.
• Prepare monthly salary payment for final authorisation ensuring reconciliation to final payroll reports.
• Manage the monthly u-filing submission.
• Monthly review of the company insurance policies ensuring accurate allocation and all assets included. Prepare for payment.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Grade 12
• Diploma / Degree relating to Bookkeeping
• Diploma / Degree relating to Accounting
• 4 years’ experience in operational accounting
• Fixed asset management
• Cash book reconciliations
• Cash book processing
• ERP System - NAV
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: R30,000.00 /month
In summary we need someone with the below experience: