Accountant - Nelspruit
We are looking for an experienced accountant who will be responsible for the financial and management accounting functions in a number of related companies within our group of companies. The successful candidate will work closely with our external independent reviewers and report directly to the MD or his designate.
• B.com Accounting degree/ Diploma in accounting.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in an accountant role with reconciliation responsibilities.
• Computer literate with solid experience in Microsoft Office.
• Xero Accounting system an added advantage.
• Simplepay payroll system an added advantage.
• Completed SAIPA/SAICA articles will be an advantage.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Analyse financial information and summarise financial status.
• Provide technical support and advice to management.
• Fixed asset management.
• Perform functions in the debtors and supply chain department
• Prepare financial reports.
• Perform month and year-end procedures.
Closing date for applications: 19 June 2019.