Administrator - Durban
About the role
To provide administrative support in order to ensure the effective implementation of the total rewards and remuneration programme within company.
• Diploma in Human Resources/or qualification related to reward and remuneration.
• 3- 5 years’ experience working within a remuneration and rewards role.
• Ad hoc team support as and when required.
Specific Operational Requirements
• The successful candidate will be required to work an 8 hour day between 08h00 to 16h00
• The successful candidate may be required to work overtime to meet the business needs
Key Performance Areas
• Assist in the management of salary structures and employee benefits, products and services.
• Payroll processing and related administration
• Leave and overtime management
• Ensure that internal controls are adhered to
• Support the promotion and management of employees wellness programme
• Management Information/ Reporting
• Monitoring and evaluation
• Decision making
• Communication skills
• Relationship building
• Fostering teamwork
• Goal oriented
• Problem solving
• Detail oriented
• Punctuality and timeliness
• Ethics, integrity and professionalism
• Service Delivery Innovation
• Customer Service Orientation