Analyst Programmer - Cape Town
Our Client is one of SA’s leading Retailers based in Northern Suburbs and has an exciting opportunity for an Analyst Programmer to join their Retail Merchants Systems Team. Our client is looking for an individual with excellent communication and problem solving skills, also be committed to customer service.
1) Your CV,
2) Current pay-slip
3) Notice period
• A relevant tertiary qualification and experience in development/support and systems analysis.
• Proficiency in: Oracle Database version 8 or later and PL/SQL
• To be able to compile requirements and design specifications.
• To be analytical and pay attention to detail.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written).
• To be a team player.
• To have a strong customer focus.
• To be organised and able to meet deadlines.
• The ability to work in a pressurised environment.
Key Performance Areas
• Systems analysis
• Coding, testing and implementing solutions in the ODBMS merchandise management system and related interfaces for all the Clients trading divisions.
• Proving user support
• An understanding of the retail business environment.
• Business analysis skills.
• Experience in supporting a large ERP system.
• Experience in Unix Shell Scripting and Uniface (version 7.2.06 or later).
• Crystal reporting skills
• Experience in the full systems development life cycle