Application Engineer LH1021JV
We are currently recruiting for a fast growing international multidisciplinary technology group doing a long term large scale construction project in the homeland security domain in the Gulf Region. Candidate needs to be willing to RELOCATE to the Gulf Region on a 1-3 years' contract.
• Optimize system deployments to meet system requirements, prioritization of working requirements and communicate issues to systems engineering and development teams
• Direct involvement with the client as an application subject expert
• Operations driven to accomplish integrations and ensure proper functionality of the system
• Position involves both laboratory and customer site activities at the customer’s facilities
Skills and Experience
• BS in Engineering / Computer science or equivalent years of experience – a must
• 5-10 years experience in the integration and deployment of large-scale SW systems
• Experience with video surveillance management system (CCTV, Thermal, PTZ, Video analytics)
• Experience with command and control large scale systems (in organizations like military, police).
• Hands-on application configuration, deployment, setup, integration, and testing experience
• Experience with software systems integration, end-to-end testing including installation, system-wide parameters setup validation and field acceptance testing
• Excellent troubleshooting skills is mandatory (Ability to analyze system failures, isolate faults, and determine root causes)
• Good understanding of design and system overview
• Familiar with deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting IP cameras
• Familiarity with unicast and multicast technologies - a plus.
• Experience with video analysis tools - a plus
• Familiarity with License Plate recognition technologies - a plus.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to manage own work, work in a team, and support multiple projects
• Understanding Windows server configuration and deployment, knowledge in DB applications (SQL) and experience with network configuration would be of additional advantage