Art and Design Lecturer - Cape Town
• A Tertiary Degree/Diploma in Design.
• Sound knowledge of Graphic Design and Photography.
• Computer literacy (MS Office: Word; Excel and PowerPoint, CS 6 Adobe Illustrator; Photoshop and InDesign; )
• Fully Bilingual in at least two official languages. (Preferably: English plus Afrikaans or Xhosa, but must be fluent in English)
• SACE registered
• Valid driver’s license (will be advantageous)
Key Performance Areas:
• Training and Teaching in the relevant field
• Administration of programme on campus
• Curriculum Development
• Development of relevant training material
• Monitor student performance and discipline
• Assessment and moderation of student performance
• Identify and implement learner improvement strategies
• Liaising with relevant stakeholders i.e. parents, students and industry/profession/business etc.
• Teaching qualification.
• 2-year relevant lecturing experience in theoretical and practical learning programs.