Assistant Marketing Manager
The incumbent of this position will be responsible for the formulation and implementation of creative, aggressive strategies that enable the organisation to meet its growth targets.
• Implementation of the marketing strategy.
• Assist with Policy Development for Branding, Marketing and Communication.
• Design and manage marketing campaigns to achieve the company’s strategic objectives.
• Liaise with marketing and public relations agencies
• Assist with public relations management
• Assists with stakeholder relations management
• Corporate sponsorship and fundraising.
• Post graduate qualification in marketing
• 5 years’ experience in a middle management position
• Demonstrable experience in a related industry
• A proven track record of attracting additional patrons
• Exposure to brand and reputation management will be an added benefit
• The ability to work under pressure
• Be highly organised and results driven
• Commercially focused.