Assistant Packaging Manager - Durban
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Packaging Manager to support projects through effective and efficient delivery of trials (and preliminary analysis of results), packaging prototypes and technical reports.
Minimum Requirements/Criteria include:
- A Science related BSc, BEng or B-Tech Degree (essential)
- A Packaging Diploma from IPSA in addition to a Degree would be a strong advantage
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant R & D experience within the FMCG space
- Packaging experience specifically in Home Care, Foods, Cosmetics or Pharmaceutical industries (essential)
- Strategic influencing – ability to present concepts and technology options in a business relevant manner
- Excellence in Science and Technology
- Designing and Deploying Differentiated Products OTIF
- Accelerating Impactful Innovation
- Exceptional communication skills (written and spoken)
Functional Skills required include:
• Packaging Methods and Testing
• Artwork and Decoration
• Paper Board, Flexibles, Rigid Plastics, Tubes, Tea Bag materials (must be fully operational on any 2 & have a working knowledge of the other 3)
• Customer Packaging
Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Durban, KZN or Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Do you have the necessary skills and expertise to develop relevant packaging for packaging innovations, as part of a holistic product design?