Banking Administrator - Cape Town
Banking Administration- Cape Town- Green Point-Permanent
About the company:
Established in 2006, the company is highly recognised and influential within the online gaming industry. Holding the Service Level Agreement with high end European clients, the company offers Customer Support, Risk Control/ Fraud Prevention and Financial Services. Increased market share, has brought about vast growth. The company is comprised of young, vibey, highly driven and intelligent employees who operate in a fast paced environment.
Overview of the environment
The successful candidate will be employed in a fast paced role, operating in real time hence the requirement of an individual who has immense attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure. The banking administrator will learn and apply certain imperative policies when completing reviews and relevant reports. Problem solving skills and communication are a constant requirement in the position, where the banking administrator is required to stay abreast of current and emerging changes within the online transactional industry.
The role overview:
1) Review country and banking preference list to ensure priority methods are listed in order following any changes that may have been made by internal or external parties
2) Maintain banking preference lists and distribute to the relevant stakeholders within the company
3) Review various company associated websites and ensure that the master-list priority methods are aligned to the relevant website taking into consideration the country, currency and language
4) Ensure that the banking methods and options are operational by completing regular checks
5) Complete research on each product and report any changes or additional information to your manager
6) Assist in completing website updates relating to existing product information
7) Research competitor product offerings and report on variance
8) Research alternative products and complete a new product report
9) Review and assist with the successful rollout of the new product information onto the various websites
10) Assist in compiling and submitting amendments which are to be completed in the various processes and internal systems. Ensure the rollout is as per the scheduled time lines and is completed successfully
11) Review and resolve issues that may arise with regards to new processing accounts opened on behalf of Finance department by liaising with the necessary internal/external parties
12) Review and resolve certain deposit issues by liaising with the necessary internal/external parties
13) Implement and maintain filing system of Product Knowledge.
14) Maintain Product Knowledge database ensuring that all information is kept updated
Who we are looking for:
The candidate is to possess the following key attributes/ pre-requisites:
Able to demonstrate ability via past, concrete experience in administration or risk within a banking or other credit environment
Posses strong, meticulous and analytical judgement skills and initiative
Able to work independently and efficiently in a highly pressurised environment with tight schedules
High attention to detail
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good team player
What’s on offer:
Market related salary with a performance based bonus.