Biostatistical Programmer - Bloemfontein
Salary: negotiable according to experience
My client is in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries and is looking for a biostatistical programmer to join their dynamic team.
• A 3 year degree or equivalent, in a programming discipline is preferable
• At least 3 years of hands on programming experience in SAS®, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Knowledge of SAS (SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT, and SAS/GRAPH).
• Basic pharmacokinetics: Calculations and analyses
• Knowledge regarding creation and validation of SAS macros
• Knowledge regarding validation of software, e.g.WinNonlin
Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing broad programming support.
• Providing technical advice to Level I and II programmers, as well as other departments
• Ensures that the deliveries match the agreed specifications. Supports quality control and quality audits of deliverables.
• Working according to International Conference on Harmonization Good Clinical Practice standards.
• Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced, and objective manner.
• Undertake the full range of duties relevant to the leadership, management, and development of the team to ensure their performance meets and or exceeds both the business and their own personal goals/objectives.
• Participate in formal staff review processes e.g. performance and salary reviews to corporate standards and timescales.