Bookkeeper - Somerset East
Provide bookkeeping services to all candidates on the various programs offered by the company, using Pastel.
Role and Responsibilities
• Attend all weekly and monthly meetings
• Create new companies on Pastel Partner.
• Capturing from source documents, full function debtors, creditors, cashbook and general ledger.
• Review management accounts before accounts are sent to the Financial Guides.
• Calculate the VAT of all the companies.
• Develop and implement new projects from time to time.
• Provide training and guide companies regarding all matters of bookkeeping preparation and provision of information in terms of compliance requirements.
• Assist and guide companies in the preparation of financial plans/budgets/forecasts.
• Provide reports and feedback on the progress of all companies on a monthly basis.
• Provide status reports as per compliance requirements.
• Experience a must
• Experience working on Pastel Partner
• Experience working with multiple companies (Min 16; max 30)
• MS Office experience
• Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multi-task
• Dead-line driven
• Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills