Branch Manager - Klerksdorp
• Organize and oversee the implementation of staff and casual training in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Conduct staff interviews
• Implement disciplinary procedure and labour practice in consultation with your Regional and HR.
• Manage and approve staff planning in accordance with store budget.
• Develop, motivate and lead store staff ensuring teamwork and a positive staff morale.
• Conduct staff appraisals in terms of company policies and procedures.
• Organize and implement induction and orientation.
• Manage staff performance consistently in order to meet optimal operating requirements.
• Actively build relationships with customers in order to increase turnover.
• Manage and implement customer care in accordance with company policy..
Security and Shrinkage:
• Oversee and implement safety checks in accordance with company policy and procedures.
• Adhere to OHASA regulations.
• Manage shrinkage levels to within the company targeted ratio.
• Implement policies and procedures in order to minimize stock loss.
• Oversee stock coming in and out of the store.
• Liaise with Merchandise Planner to optimize stock levels.
• Do weekly Daily Bank Recon checks
• Control stock in terms of sales trends in stores; identify top and bottom sellers.
• Manage and implement stock take preparations and process.
• Manage stock room according to Admin policies and procedures
• Receiving of stock – unloading and stacking of cartons, confirm delivery complete
• Ensuring sample rail policy is being adhere to
• Ensure all returns and IBT’s are processed daily
• ensure sufficient supplies
• Ensure correct merchandising and displays according to company merchandising principles (plan layout, signage)
• Ensure promotional set up for sales according to monthly marketing bulletin
• Ensure good housekeeping both inside and outside of the store.
• Deal with subcontractors in order to maintain store appearance (security, electrical, shop fitters, maintenance, signage, cleaners)