BRAND MANAGER - Cape Town
The successful candidate will provide a support function for the Business Unit Manager and assist with management of workload and field enquiries on Department and Product Issues.
He / She will provide cover across the team as ad when required and also fulfil all administration and reception related functions.
• Grade 12 / Matric (Mathematics and English)
• Microsoft Training preferred
• Advanced MS Office skills non-negotiable, substantial experience in use of IT systems e.g. Word processing, Excel Spreadsheets, Internet, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Solid experience working as a Personal Assistant/Coordinator in a large corporate environment
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills (Verbal and written) are critical
• Appropriate level of data protection, security awareness and confidentiality awareness.
• Quality Management / Attention to Detail
• Professional, presentable
• Solid report writing skills
• Must work under minimal supervision, ability to work and act on own initiative
• Able to perform well in a fast paced / pressurised environment
• Ability to complete tasks / projects on time to a high standard
• Good time management and multi-tasking skills, able to prioritise own and others’ workloads
• Willing to perform duties outside of normal working hours if required
• Own reliable transport
Responsibilities will include:
• Prepare quotes for reps and clients.
• Provide Customer Care with quotes when orders are placed
• Prepare Tradeworld quotes daily
• Prepare placement proposals where necessary
Personal Assistant to Business Unit Manager:
• Manage calendar and diary
• Support Business Unit Manager in all aspects
• Travel report – country trips – updated continually
• Mileage report – prepared monthly
• Training schedule – capture in field training given to customers per month
• Training received by staff
• Driver log report
• Pumps quoted vs. sold
• Total quotes and tenders per month report
• Make bookings for staff as required
• Register sponsored delegates
• Book travel arrangements for staff and for sponsored delegates
• Maintain delegate spreadsheet per congress
• Assist Product Manager with HCP forms and Participation Agreements for delegates
• Arrange travel for trainer
Internal Meetings and conferences:
• Arrange all catering as necessary
• Monitor invitations sent and RSVPs
• Minute all Sales and Management meetings and distribute approved minutes to staff
• Arrange all Team of the Year and Year End events
• Assist with tender preparation
• Prepare tender documents for couriering
• Do final checks for completed tenders
General office administration
Promotional Materials and samples:
• Distribution of promotional and sample items to reps
• Manage sample storeroom / Manage sample stock levels
• Manage loan equipment held in storeroom including storage of equipment, booking equipment into and out of Syspro
• Responsible for day to day sales enquiries from customers
• Coordinate sales to Cash Customers including preparation of pro-forma invoices
• Maintain good relationships with customers
Coordinate blood drives hosted at Company every 2 months
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
• Health and safety Officer
• Fire Marshall
• First Aider
• Back up support to receptionist every two weeks
• Ensure familiarity with the Company’s procedures and policies
• Solid verbal and interpersonal communication skills are critical.
• Communication is clear, unambiguous and at an appropriate level for designated target audiences.
• Communication methods are suited to work context.
• Develops and maintains business relationships with current customers.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and establish good working relationships at all levels.
• Create purchase orders in SYSPRO
• Prepare CAPEX documents
• Reconcile discrepancies in OPEX
• Capture expenses added to cost centre on OPEX spreadsheets
• Prepare cover sheets for invoices paid by cash book
• Take invoices to finance on a Tuesday for payment on a Friday.
• Cross reference invoices received for travel with bookings made