BUILDING FACILITIES MANAGER - Durban
Permanent Position based in Durban – should you wish to relocate.
Please NOTE this is a BEE position ONLY! (i.e only AA – African candidates to apply)
Manages, directs, co-ordinates and plans all activities regarding the maintenance, upkeep, alterations, health and safety issues of all building facilities and grounds
Applicants should be in possession of the following:
- A Degree or Diploma in Property Management/Hotel Management and/or extensive experience in the Hospitality/Resort/Hotel/Shopping Centre Management Industry
- Hotel, Resort or Shopping Centre management background is ESSENTIAL
- A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS in a SIMILAR ROLE AND AT MANAGEMENT LEVEL ESSENTIAL
- An Entrepreneurial flair
- Managerial skills essential with ability to CONTROL BUDGETS
- Computer literacy skills in MS WORD AND EXCEL ESSENTIAL
- An ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE ESSENTIAL
NB: Please note that if you are not contacted within 2 weeks, you were unsuccessful for this specific job.