Business Analyst - City Of Johannesburg Metro
AA/EE: Not Applicable
Category: Banking / Finance And Investment
Offer: Market Related
Conducts complex business process analyses and needs assessments in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. Plan and manage the business requirements effort required on projects to support business needs.
- Applicable Business Analysis qualification or B.Com with at least 4 years Business Analysis experience.
- An in depth knowledge of Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Sequel.
- The position is intended for someone with excellent analytical skills and the ability to identify problems, gaps and contradictions.
- There is also a strong Customer focus element with excellent interpersonal and communication skills - active listening, verbal communication, written communication and presentation skills.
- The position requires effective communication(both written and verbal) throughout the organization as well as with external Customers.
- Business process modeling skills.
- Ability to read and understand data models.
- Demonstratedexpertise with business systems, broad-based knowledge of business.
- Must have the ability to research, analyse, make business decisions, and defend recommendations at the highest management levels.
- This position interacts with a variety of internal and external customers with a significant degree of influence and persuasion involved.
- Able to work effectively with all levels of internal management to resolvecustomer problems and opportunities.