C# .NET Development HC - Centurion
Primary Skill: C# .NET Development HC
Qualification required: Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
Functional area: Information Technology
Job Level: Intermediate Experienced
They develop solutions that work for top companies in a variety of sectors around the world. And although we have years of experience working in most industry sectors, we’re never afraid to take on a new challenge and immerse ourselves in how your business does business. As a leading software solutions provider, we’ve teamed up with the industry’s best partners and associates, because we know teamwork makes the dream work..
Their client is SA’s premier custom software development company, with 30+ year track record of successful delivery of effective business solutions, world-class software engineering skills and in-depth business domain knowledge.
They offer employees the benefit of many different software projects across multiple industry sectors, as well as regular training and technology updates. They people are renowned as the best in the industry.
We are recruiting C# software engineers in JHB, PTA, Midrand and Centurion at intermediate and senior levels.
Successful candidates will get to work alongside SA's top C# software engineers - many who are legends in the industry. They run numerous project teams across a wide client base - ensuring the best fit of people for the specific project and geographical location within varied technology environments.
Skills & Experience
Competence in some of the following relative to the seniority of the role:
• Win Forms, Web Forms, WCF, Win Services, Console Apps (any type of C# app).
• SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012 and/or 2008 R2, SQL Query and Stored Procedure experience is essential. Microsoft Reporting Services, SQL Integration and Analysis Services would be an advantage.
• Experience working with enterprise software architectures and design patterns
• Planning, designing and developing new feature functionality for software and platforms as per specifications
• Experience with source control (GIT, Mercurial, TFS, SVN or similar) is essential
• BSc Computer Science or similar tertiary qualification is an advantage
• Microsoft Certification is an advantage
• Team player