C# .Net Software Developer - Pretoria
Qualification required: Relevant IT Qualification
Primary Skill: C# .NET Development
Established company in Johannesburg who deliver consistently to their client base is looking for a Java Developer to join their team.
Their ability to deliver working solutions that give their business wings has always been a part of their DNA. Successful delivery means satisfied clients, who are happy to provide the word-of-mouth referrals that have powered their growth and established their track record.
Their exceptionally deep technical expertise allows them to take on projects often perceived as too complex or difficult by other developers.
Their size, stability and track record gives their clients confidence and assurance that they will be able to deliver working solutions – and support, maintain and enhance these for as long as required.
They believe in working together with their clients to understand their unique needs and working methods.
In their experience, working together consistently results in the creation of intelligent solutions that meet their client’s evolving business demands. This collaborative style of working has resulted in the development of award-winning software.
Skills & Experience
• C#.NET Web API
• Backbone and Marionette
• IT-specific tertiary qualification is advantageous
• 1+ years of experience in software development/engineering
• MS SQL Server 2008 and/or 2012 (SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Database Design, Integration and Analysis Services)
• Distributed Version Control (SVN, GIT, Mercurial, TFS)
• OOP, SDLC and SOA Architecture
• Coding and building of solutions from highly complex technical requirements by using C# .NET programming and other technologies.
• Coding and programming tasks - integration of designs with internal applications and services.
• Developing and executing unit testing and functional testing coverage for assigned coding and system changes
• Adhere to defined processes and procedures to ensure the quality of the technical solution.
• Do code reviews as requested.