Clinical Managers - Port Elizabeth
You will be required to ensure high quality standards are maintained in all aspects of clinical and customer service delivery.
• General Nursing and Midwifery qualifications essential
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Midwife essential
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Family Planning preferred
• TOP training advantageous
• Experience in SRH, including TOP Service provision preferred
• Sound understanding of the sexual and reproductive health sector preferred
• Ensure high quality standard are maintained in all aspects of clinical and customer service delivery
• Ensure services are client centred, safe, effective and efficient
• Responsible and accountable for the management of the clinical services team
• Clinical service quality and governance
• Clinical training and capacity management
• Manage Financial Reporting system
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.