Content Marketing Internship - Cape Town
Our fast-growing global events platform may just be the place you are looking for. If you’re an ambitious recent graduate or final year student, get in touch to discover more about our international internship programme, based in Cape Town, one of the world’s most beautiful cities.
• Content creators build business credibility through quality content
• Storytellers build brands by combining thought leadership and wordsmithing
• Content marketing blends creative design and writing with analytics, content distribution, and SEO
• Digital PR and influencer marketing work
• Copywriters get a brand’s message out there effectively
• Recent graduate or final year student in any of the following fields – English literature, creative/business/professional writing, journalism, communications, media, marketing, advertising, public relations or any other relevant field
• If you are a business graduate or student, with strong writing skills and an interest in digital content, we would like to hear from you too
• Samples of written work that demonstrate professional writing skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English as a first language
• Strong research skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Some experience of content production, – distribution or – marketing
• An affinity for and some experience of digital tools, e.g. WordPress
• An interest in the digital economy
• A sophisticated reference framework ( we’re looking for smart people who read a lot)
So what will you be doing except for making coffee and tea for the rest of the team?
Just kidding, everyone is treated the same in our flat hierarchy. The only coffee and tea you will be making is your own – lots of it. We are much more interested in teaching you new skills and processes and challenging you with exciting tasks and projects.
When people think event planning, we want them to think Eventerprise. Your role will be to make that happen through great writing and other content related activities – think of it as an incubator for your future career!