Copywriter - Cape Town
Seapoint, Cape Town
A superstar Copywriter needed to inspire our passionate Enneagram practitioner community.
Integrative Enneagram Solutions is an innovative provider and developer of Enneagram products for individual, team and organization development solutions. Our specialty is using the Enneagram as a structural foundation and we are passionate about creating intelligent, intuitive and easy-to-use products. We successfully combine the art and science of self-discovery and transformation through the practical application of intelligent technology and holistic people development.
We are looking for a smart and creative Copywriter to write and publish various types of marketing and product materials like: brochures, web pages, articles, emails, newsletters, proposals, communications, eBooks and social media posts. The content is rich and the topic is juicy!
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the role will be to produce marketing copy to advertise our products, write blog posts about industry-related topics and create content for social media. To be successful in this role, you should be someone who thinks strategically, works independently and able to turn copy tasks around quickly and efficiently. You should have experience with digital content creation that drive traffic and generates leads for new business. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
Responsibilities related to the role:
• Write marketing material copy to advertise our company and products
• Research industry-related topics and generate content ideas
• Write well-structured content using Microsoft Office (word and ppt)
• Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
• Generate ideas and create social content
• Coordinate with content development, marketing and design teams to generate ideas and create articles and website content
Requirements for the role:
• Qualification relating to Copywriting, Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
• Ideally 3 to 5 years proven work experience as a Copywriter
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Ability to write engaging copy based on available information or expert briefing
• Past experience creating educational or infographic style graphic would be an advantage
Personal attributes and work approach required for success:
• Ability to think strategically, prioritise and manage outputs
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Feels comfortable taking initiative, generating ideas and being resourceful
• Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
Please note that while we are looking for a full-time Copywriter resource, we are open to part-time and fixed term contracts as a transition period.
Does this sound like you?
Email your CV to us or a link to your LinkedIn profile. This will kick start our interest and a comprehensive screening and selection process, since we care about the people that join us. As part of the process, shortlisted candidates will be asked to a simple copy test.