Corporate Strategy Analyst - Stellenbosch
To provide a view of the global total beverage alcohol (TBA) market, as well as managing our other external data analysis. The purpose is to continuously shape the company’s strategy based on strategic insights derived from both external trends and company performance analysis.
Key Performance Areas would focus on, but are not limited to:
Analytics and strategic insights (incl. futures scenarios) on:
• Global alcohol market trends and key category dynamics
• Liquor industry trends & outlook of the company’s key priority markets
• Evolving global & local competitor strategy dynamics
• Shifts in alcohol consumer and trade trends
• Key external environment factors that could have an impact on Distell’s Strategy
Engage key internal stakeholders with bespoke strategic briefings
• Key Work Outputs/ Deliverables include the following:
o Contribute to Strategy Team regular work outputs such as category & competitor reports
o Intelligence briefings as required
o Presentations to senior management
o Functioning as part of the team, by providing content, for bespoke strategic projects
The successful candidate must have the following qualification / experience/skills:
• BA, Economics or Business Science degree required. Post graduate degree preferred.
• Must have exceptionally strong analytical and research skills.
• Ability to engage with external stakeholders.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team based environment.
• Experience in strategy management disciplines will be an advantage.
• Must be structured, logical thinker with strong systems thinking orientation.
• Strong analytical, research and writing skills.