CREDIT/LEGAL ADVISORS - Rosebank
Credit-Legal Advisors Upselling Legal Services
Credit Legal Advisors are wanted to provide legal credit advice to Customers of the business, and market various legal Services provided by our Legal Services Department and a National Panel of Attorneys.
Credit Legal Advisors, will be trained on providing advice and solutions with associated Fees for:
• Unfair blacklisting on the major credit bureaus in SA;
• Defaults and Adverse Listings;
• Negotiating with Creditors;
• Rescission of Judgments;
• Rescission of Admin Orders;
• Rehabilitation of Sequestrations;
• Debt Reviews
Credit-Legal Advisors will be required to render telephonic consultations to Clients for 4 hours in a 9-hour work day. They will be required to sell Legal Services to Clients with a Target of 3 Sales per day. Clients will be assigned to them. Advisors will operate through a National Contact Centre and will receive Training on how to operate through Call Centre systems.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF APPLICANTS:
• Must have an LLB/ B.Proc Qualification OR Final Year LLB/Pproc Student
• Working Experience in Customer Service/Sales environment will be an advantage
• Must be a Strong Personality, with good assertiveness and negotiation skills (e.g. winner of debates)
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be confident, highly ambitious and self-motivated
• Must be incentive driven and motivated by money & success
• Must have excellent typing speed and administration Skills
• Must have own Transport
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
All successful applicants must undergo a one month Training Programme
Training Remuneration is R6000 which is payable on the last day of Training and accrued as follows:
PHASE ONE: DAY 1 – 15: Theory Training & Assessment. If you pass Module One – you will get R2000.
PHASE TWO: 16 – MONTH END: Application of Product Knowledge & Ops Protocol (Go-Live under Supervision). You are required to meet Targets as evidence that you can apply the Theory taught. If you pass Module Two – you will get R4000.
Subject to passing, Applicants will become employed with a Basic Salary of R3000 to R6000 and R10 000+ per month in KPA based pay and a % of Legal Products signed up.
• A Medical Aid Contribution of R250 by the Company; and
• A Hot-Lunch Benefit worth R1000 p/m
WORKING HOURS: 8-5pm Mondays to Fridays, 7h00 & 2 Saturdays per month from 8 - 2pm and Marathon Days