Creditors Clerk - Bethlehem
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Making sure all invoices and monthly statements are obtained from the suppliers.
• Matching invoices to orders, and ensuring that invoice is correct in every aspect.
• Obtaining authorisations from responsible parties for all invoices.
• Working to our required standards and procedures at all times.
• Performing reconciliations to our required standards and ensuring that suppliers are paid each month.
• To ensure that any queries either with supplier or internal are resolved as soon as possible, and to keep reconciling items to a minimum.
• To supply copy of documentation to other departments when required.
• Filing of reconciliation to our required standard.
Skills, Experience and Education:
• Matric with either higher grade accounting or diploma in basic bookkeeping.
• Computer literate knowledge of Windows XP Pro & Microsoft Office 7.
• Knowledge of Accpac will be an advantage but not a requirement.
• At least 3 years’ experience as a Creditors Clerk.