Customer Service Agent - Cape Town
Your key job responsibilities as the Customer Service Agent in Cape Town will include:
- Engage and interact with customers via email, live chat, phone and WhatsApp using in-depth knowledge of diverse range of betting products.
- Identifying and reporting on trends in customer behavior.
- Assisting the Development Team with testing of software upgrades and reporting bugs.
- Generating content for the company website to assist customers in their use of our product.
- Attend to customer queries in a timeous manner
- Resolve queries by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem and establishing the best resolution for the client
- Maintain key customer accounts or refer to VIP manager
- Effectively resolve all customer complaints and grievances
Requirements for this Customer Service Agent job in Cape Town:
- Proven 1-2 year’s experience working in customer-facing role
- An understanding in Sports Betting
- Working knowledge in Word, excel,
- Strong telecommunication skills and written communication
- Ability to meet personal and team KPI’s
- Working knowledge of customer service software (CRM’s), databases and tools
- Excellent time management and resilience to pressure
- Ability to manage high volumes of incoming customer queries
- Sales/marketing Degree or Diploma will be advantageous
- Ability to communicate in more than one language is advantageous
If you meet the above requirements for this Customer Service Agent job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through today!