Customer Service Clerk - Pietermaritzburg
· Carry out and follow up the activities related to Customer Service after sales in order to offer a value-added service to the customer, developing and maintaining the loyalty and their continuous satisfaction.
· Actively participate in the entire process to supply the customer in time and form, from production up to the sales account.
· Coordinate the shipment with the clients and logistics, and do the follow up accordingly.
· Get to know and understand the processes of the clients in order to be able to anticipate their needs.
· Answer queries, complaints and comments from the customers, being able to provide reliable information
· Develop and implement a system for controlling logistic expenses at destination.
· Follow up of the Export Documents with the different Custom Agents Involved.
· Grade 12
· Relevant degree
· 3 years’ relevant experience