DATA AND AUTOMATION MANAGER - Sandton
Purpose of the position:
To ensure that the organisation gets optimal value through its analytical tools and data assets.
• Team management: Responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the operations and fiscal health of the Analytics: Data and Automation team.
• Projects: Ensure the most efficient use of resources and tools through proper planning and management of projects
• Automation and optimization: Improve the efficiency of the Analytics team by reducing manual effort and errors through automation.
• Data Management: Continuously improve the Analytics data environment and ensure the utmost data quality and integrity.
• Reporting: Ensure accurate information is made readily available to various business units to support decision making, whether this be through a BI tool or static reports
• BI (QlikSense): Improve the usage and business value obtained from the available BI tools (QlikSense).
Qualifications & experience:
• Honours degree (BCom or BSc) in Computer Science or any related field.
• Expert SQL development skills
• Expert development skills in another software
• SAP development experience beneficial
• QlikView or QlikSense development experience beneficial
• 6+ years’ experience in a data management and development
Position Based in: Sandton, Gauteng.
Remuneration: Highly negotiable and market related (R822000 – R1223292