Day Shift Millwright - Nelspruit
• Minimum 3-6 years’ experience in a continuous production environment with experience in maintenance of heavy machinery
• PLC exposure – essential
• Competent knowledge and experience in hydraulics and pneumatics, AC/DC drives, Siemens PLC, Conveyors, Vacuum pumps, Boilers, Combustion systems, Cable joints, MV (up to 11 kv) experience, MV (up to 11kv) switching, Transformer knowledge, Air compressor knowledge, Standby generator experience, Mechanical seal knowledge, Bearing fitment & Preloading, Gas burner knowledge, Luminaires and lighting systems, Direct current motors, Tacho's and encoders, Pump experience, Couplings & Alignment, Screening & Vibrator systems, Rigging & Slinging, Fall arrest, Lubrication, Fault finding, Brakes & Clutches, Motor control centres, Ability to interpret hydraulic drawings, Ability to interpret electrical drawings, Ability to interpret pneumatic drawings, Ability to interpret PID's, DMS Preventative maintenance system
• Isolation & permit to work (LOTO), Risk Assessment, MS Office,
• Minimum Grade 12 / N3 plus Trade test : Millwright
• Special Requirements: Forklift license, Confined space, Forklift License, Working at Heights, Rigging & Slinging, Hoist, First Aid; Ability to work shifts
• Must be willing to relocate to Nelspruit/Whiteriver
Detailed specs will be given if selected for an interview.
Candidates that meet with the minimum requirements can email their Cv together with the following documents:
• Grade 12 / Matric certificate
• Millwright Trade Test
• Latest Payslip
Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 7 days.