Type of Business:
Salary with all allowance (housing & transport & food) is 5000 USD
• Refer patients to other specialists, as needed.
• Record patients' health histories.
• Provide dermatologic consultation to other health professionals.
• Recommend diagnostic tests based on patients' histories and physical examination findings.
• Conduct clinical or basic research.
• Read current literature, talk with colleagues, and participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in dermatology.
• Evaluate patients to determine eligibility for cosmetic procedures such as liposuction, laser resurfacing, and microdermabrasion.
• Conduct or order diagnostic tests such as chest radiographs (x-rays), microbiologic tests, and endocrinologic tests.
• Provide therapies such as intralesional steroids, chemical peels, and comodo removal to treat age spots, sun damage, rough skin, discoloured skin, or oily skin.
• Provide dermabrasion or laser abrasion to treat atrophic scars, elevated scars, or other skin conditions.
• Prescribe hormonal agents or topical treatments such as contraceptives, spironolactone, antiandrogens, oral corticosteroids, retinoid, benzoyl peroxide, and antibiotics.
• Perform skin surgery to improve appearance, make early diagnoses, or control diseases such as skin cancer.
• Perform incisional biopsies to diagnose melanoma.
• Diagnose and treat pigmented lesions such as common acquired nevi, congenital nevi, dysplastic nevi, Spitz nevi, blue nevi, and melanoma.
• Counsel patients on topics such as the need for annual dermatologic screenings, sun protection, skin cancer awareness, or skin and lymph node self-examinations.
• Conduct complete skin examinations.
• Diagnose and treat skin conditions such as acne, dandruff, athlete's foot, moles, psoriasis, and skin cancer.
• Relevant Degree
• Minimum 3 years’ experience