Digital Graphic Designer - Pretoria
Role and Responsibilities:
• Being a brand ambassador ensuring that all touch points are protected and are in line with the creative vision
• Generating design inspiration, thumbnail sketches, and iterative design reviews for various channels: mailers, social media, newsletters,
brochures and print.
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and all Microsoft Office software.
• Excellent digital design, graphic and typographic skills
• Good knowledge of the html process, structural site limitations and technical development needed to inform digital design
• Strong digital production and print process knowledge
• Graphic Design degree or any relevant qualification
• HTML/CSS knowledge will be an advantage
• 2 - 4 years relevant work experience
• A great eye for details and commitment to producing the best work possible
• Must be able to manage multiple projects at once
• Excellent time management skills