Electronic Technician Airborne Surveys - City Of Tshwane Metro
An airborne geophysics service provider has a vacancy for a dynamic person who is eager to learn and solve problems. The responsibilities of the successful applicant will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Assist with technical tasks related to research and development, including design and prototyping.
• Assist with qualification and commissioning of new survey equipment.
• Perform maintenance and repairs on operational equipment.
• Provide feedback on performance of operational equipment.
• Provide technical support to systems operators in the field.
• Provide technical training to systems operators.
• A National Diploma or equivalent in a technical field, preferably Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
• Language proficiency in Afrikaans and English.
• Computer literacy with some programming experience.
• A valid driver’s license.
• Willingness to travel local and abroad for extended periods.
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in a related technical field.
• Exposure to aviation will be considered an advantage.
• Some C or C++ experience on Windows an advantage.
• Experience with LabView an advantage.
• Experience with Atmel microprocessors an advantage.
• Resident near Pretoria
to R35k pm negotiable