ENROLLED NURSE ASSISTANT: THEATRE - Pretoria
• Identify, prevent and report medico-legal risks and adverse events within the unit.
• Provide supplementary help and support to anaesthetic doctors.
• Perform routine tests on all anaesthetic machines.
• Ensure theatres are timeously prepared and organized.
• Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with the Machinery and Occupational Safety Act.
• Provide excellent customer-focused service.
• Work in accordance with all local health and safety laws and regulations.
• Grade 12 certificate.
• Registration with the SANC as an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary.
• Relevant theatre experience- required.
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar environment - essential.
• Ability to comply with all hospital policies.
• Fluent in English – Efficiency in other languages is recommendable. Received