Executive Assistant - Deneysville
As the Executive Assistant, you will assist two Senior Executives within the group, providing general assistance to the Executives. You will be responsible for travel arrangements, executive assistance as well as event coordination.
- Must be fully bilingual English/ Afrikaans
- Business Undergraduate - B:Com or equivalent tertiary qualification
- International travel booking experience including flights, visas, forex and accommodation advantageous.
- Drivers licence and own transport is essential for local errands
- Valid passport and work permit (if required)
- Computer Literate - MS office full suite including PowerPoint