Explosives Engineer - PretoriaSalary Negotiable
- Recruiter: Placement Dynamics
- Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
- Salary: Salary Negotiable
- Sector: Engineering Jobs
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Added: 21 May 2012
- Applications: 0
- AA/EE opportunity?: No
- Benefits: Not Included
Explosives Engineer, Pretoria
Our client in the Defence environment is looking for a Ballistic Scientist. You will do research and simulation, conduct ballistic tests, compile Ballistic reports and Project Management.
Requirements and Critical skills:
- At least MSc degree in Applied Mathematics or Physics.
- Applied Mathematics/Physics training.
- Software development experience.
- System engineering training.
- Artillery/Armour experience or exposure.
- SA Citizenship is a pre-requisite as a Security Clearance is required for this position.
- Analytical, dynamic approach to problem solving.
- Management training.
- Computer literate with very good experience of Fortran and C.
- Experience in field Artillery, Armour and Air defence.
- Must be able to work independently
- Do Ballistic Research.
- Ballistic Test Planning and Management.
- Ballistic software development.
- Range Tables compilation
- Ballistics Training and Project Management.
Our client is an Employment Equity Employer, giving preference to suitable previously disadvantaged candidates who contribute to the diversity of the Company.