Facilitator PM4 (Fixed Term Contract – No Freelancing) (Ref.PM4150520192019) - Midrand
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The incumbent will be responsible for planning and preparing of logistics for training.
Support learners during the learning process and facilitate learning using different facilitation methodologies.
Conduct assessments and ensure quality PoEs are submitted for moderation.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
1. Project Management (Level 4) or equivalent
2. Facilitation qualification is a must
3. Constituent Assessor qualification is a must
4. Moderator certificate is preferable
5. Studying towards a full ETDP qualification is an added advantage
6. Proficiency in English language is a must
7. 2-3 years’ experience in Training in learnerships environment
8. 2-3 years’ experience in Training and Skills Development environment
9. Extensive knowledge and understanding of training methodologies
10. Extensive experience in Setas / Training legislation, have understanding of assessments and moderation
11. Some experience in training learners with disabilities will be an added advantage
DUITES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Key Areas of Responsibility:
1. Plan and prepare for facilitation
2. Facilitate learning, manage and control class
Plan and Prepare for Facilitation
? Assisting Campus Manager to exit competent learners utilising different facilitation methodologies
? Ensure training logistics are catered for
? Ensure Alignment of Training Schedule to Roll Out Plan
? Ensure learning environment is arranged to meet organisational and legislative requirements for safety & accessibility
? Conduct research and / or appropriate improvisation in order to augment and inform updates and review of learning material and facilitation
? Ensure all course preparation is in line with what is required in each PoE
? Cater for the needs of learners, possible learning barriers, previous learning experiences, literacy and numeracy levels, language, culture, special needs and different learning styles.
? Use key questions, scenarios, triggers, challenges, problems, tasks and activities as is appropriate to the situation.
? Ensure facilitation approach and use of facilitated activities enables learners to draw from and share their own experiences and work out and apply concepts for themselves.
? Use a combination of relevant facilitation tools, resources and methodologies to suit specific learner groups
? Conduct formative and summative assessments, and manage POE building in accordance to ETQA requirements
? Conduct moderation as required
? Provide input into the learner profiling for workplace and collaborate with relevant stakeholders for learner wellbeing
? Campus Manager Feedback
? Client Feedback
? SETA Feedback
? Learner Progress
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
? Training and Facilitations Skills
? Facilitation in Learnership environment
? High Level of Computer Literacy (MS Office, Google Mail, LMS)
? Quality Assurance
? Report Writing
? Motivational Skills
? Strong Communication Skills
? Motivated and passionate about learning
? Willingness to be flexible to the learning styles of each learner
? Able to work with learners with disabilities
? Maturity in dealing with different personalities and individuals
Closing date: 21.05.2019
Required start date: Immediately
Salary: Based on qualification and experience
The company reserves the right to add, modify or remove this position at its sole discretion.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us 14 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.