Junior Facilities Coordinator - Durban
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE LEVELS REQUIRED:
• Experience with in the building industry
• Have knowledge/ understanding of Drawings, Estimating, Quantity Surveying, OHSA
• Computer Literate (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Driver’s license
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
Conducting Building Inspections to identify R & M and compliance of the building & tenants.
Estimating costs for Budgets, R&M, Tenant Installation & Reinstatement of Insurable Events.
Performing repairs and maintenance as assigned.
Kindly note – Should you have not heard back from us within 7 days’ of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.