Field Guide Private Game Reserve and 5 Game Lodge - HoedspruitR 4500 – 5000 per month
- Recruiter: The Human Factor
- Location: Hoedspruit, Limpopo
- Salary: R 4500 – 5000 per month
- Sector: Leisure & Tourism Jobs
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Added: 26 April 2012
- Applications: 0
- AA/EE opportunity?: No
- Benefits: Not Included
Job Title: Junior Ranger
Start Date: ASAP
Appointment Type: Permanent
Area: Hoedspruit - Limpopo
Salary: R4500 – R5000 Live In
Benefits / Perks:
- Single Accommodation (regret no children or pets)
- Pension Fund
- Uniform provided
Five star luxury private game lodge offering personalized service and an exclusive experience for a maximum of 12 guests (mostly international). Situated in prime Big 5 country, this game lodge believes in conservation and sustainable development and is guaranteed to offer first class accommodation, cuisine, and facilities.
What are the key responsibilities of the position?
- To provide guests with a profound all round guided bush experience
- Daily guiding
- Natural and cultural interpretation requirements of the luxury 5* Lodge
- Communicate, liaise and interact with local and foreign clientele
What type of experience do we require?
- Minimum two years big 5 guiding experience
- Hosting experience a plus
Which qualifications will secure this position?
- FGASA level 1 or equivalent qualification
- Rifle competency certificate
- First aid
- PDP licence
What skills / behaviours are required?
- Computer literate
- Friendly; able to work well in a team
- Passionate about the bush and conservation
- Mature enough to deal with up market guests
Why should you apply for this position?
Relais & Chateaux property – room for growth at this award winning lodge. Will lead to further advancement of career, and develop five star guiding and hosting skills.
Position Reports to: Head Ranger
Please ensure that you provide the following information with your application:
- Photograph – Head and shoulders picture, in low resolution format for our database
- Start and End dates for all previous employment
- Written references that you have available
- Current contact telephone numbers and email addresses for all previous employers, for referencing purposes.
Due to high volumes of CV’s received, should you not hear from us within seven working days of sending your application, please consider your application for this particular position unsuccessful. You are welcome to apply for any other positions that we may advertise in future.
Please note that we are not able to accept any application if a valid work permit is not held.