Field Hotline and Coding Manager - Johannesburg
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a fieldwork environment.
• Field experience in a field office and Telephone interviewing
• Panel administration is an advantage
• Good working knowledge of Excel
• The ability to learn and master In-House Tools/Software
• A Knowledge of Sales and how to encourage the team in a telephonic sales capacity
• Experience with Project Management
• Technical knowledge and understanding of the quantitative research process, including knowledge of research design, methodology and sampling.
• Deadline and target driven
• Personally be passionate about making a difference with a drive for excellence
• Ability to be decisive and if necessary creative under pressure
• Ability to build effective working relationships, both internally and externally with other departments.
• Ability to work in a team environment and multi-task
• Ability to take ownership of the consumer panel and tasks thereof to deliver on key objectives