Field Sales Manager - Germiston
Is looking for a Field Sales Manager is to lead and motivate the sales team, implement marketing strategies, and ensure sales targets are met.
Duties of the Field Sales Manager include:
• Leading a team of sales representatives and coaching them in their respective field
• Liaising with upper management ensuring sales targets are met
• Analysing current marketplace and feeding back important market and competitive information.
• Training sales team on sales techniques, administration and product.
• Planning, executing, and managing sales strategies
• Generating new leads and developing existing customers
• Responding to customer enquiries
• Work with marketing team to deliver improvements in brand engagement scores across different territories
Requirements for the role:
• Strong communication skills
• In depth understanding of sales and marketing principles
• Experienced user of sales CRM system
• Experience leading and managing a team
• Formal sales training an advantage.
• Proven sales experience
• Ideally a Bachelors degree or Masters in business areas such as management, marketing, or economics.