Finance Officer / Bookkeeper - KimberleySalary Negotiable
- Recruiter: NACOSA
- Location: Kimberley, Northern Cape
- Salary: Salary Negotiable
- Sector: Social Care Jobs
- Job Type: Part-Time
- Date Added: 09 April 2012
- Applications: 0
- AA/EE opportunity?: No
- Benefits: Not Included
Finance Officer / Bookkeeper
Part-Time (+- 10 days a month)
The purpose of the position is to provide NACOSA’s sub-recipient organisations with financial systems development support, mentoring and monitoring and to ensure financial systems adherence in the provincial office.
- Grade 12 and a tertiary qualification in finance and administration.
- Minimum 3 Years working experience in a financial administrative position.
- Bookkeeping function up to trial balance.
- Preparation and review of payment reconciliations.
- Ability to inspect organizations’ payroll processing and submissions to SARS.
- Capturing monthly bank accounts and reconciling bank statements.
- Preparation of Ad-Hoc Reports on Financial Information.
- Excellent computer skills (Pastel, MS Office (Excel ess.), Internet, E-mail)
- Excellent Communication skills in two official South African languages, of which one must be English.
- Deadline driven, analytically minded and excellent references.
- Driver’s license and own vehicle , available to travel in Province
- Understanding of the NGO sector will be a benefit.
Suitable for semi-retired person or someone looking for part-time employment. Must be willing to travel within the Province, inclusive of Free State. Must reside within the Kimberly area.