Financial Adviser / Planner - Port Elizabeth
Our Advisers are professionals with a solid understanding of investments, policies and financial planning.
All our Advisers participate in regular training to keep up-to-date with legislation, industry changes, new investment strategies and product changes or enhancements.
Candidates need not necessarily have previous industry experience as they will be given training.
Job description :
• Support your clients to help identify and meet their financial goals.
• Understand your client's immediate needs, long term objectives and level of comfort with risk.
• Provide specific advice that is tailored to ensure it is always in the best interests of the client.
• Build effective and long term relationships with clients.
You will need :
• To be in possession of a matriculation certificate with Mathematics, Maths Lit or Accountancy
• Have your own car and valid driver's licence – THIS IS ESSENTIAL
• Be well connected within the Port Elizabeth and surrounding areas
• Be 25 years or older
We offer :
Performance related basic + commission
• Medical aid