Financial Manager - Southern Suburbs
The FM will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the group. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, legal, negotiations on group structures such as insurance and IT related activities, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
· Degree in Finance
· 5+ years’ in progressively responsible financial leadership roles with exposure in the automotive industry
· PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) with strong working knowledge of Excel
· Experience in the Pinnacle system is an advantage
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations will be essential.
· Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
· High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
SALARY: Basic of between R35 000 and R45 000 pm + 50% medical contribution + pension fund contribution
Send me your detailed CV, recent head and shoulders photo and paragraph describing your key skills.