Fire fighting Instructor - Durban
TMSS Training and Recruitment is assisting large shipping company based in Durban to recruit a qualified Fire-fighting Instructor, with solid experience in the shipping/marine industry.
Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years fire-fighting experience and 1 year as an instructor.
• Fire Fighter I & II (NFPA 1001)
• HSE course (an advantage)
Duties will include:
• Facilitating various marine related fire-fighting courses in accordance with standards laid by the South African Maritime Safety Authority.
• Conducting assessments of learners.
• Maintaining all fire-fighting equipment and other relevant training aids.
• Being responsible for stock control of equipment.
• Being the SHEQ representative.
Salary: R12 000 to R15 000 per month