FMCG Regional Business Manager - Durban - Durban
The role of an RBM is a sales role and you will be held accountable for growth.
• Rigorous Weekly Planning. Use reports to understand the nature of each franchisees’ business and to apply incremental change to the business to increase overall sales
• Follow up
• Selling. Building relationships and trust with each franchisee so that they buy the concepts of the franchise
• Compliance. Complying to instructions and methods to grow turnover
• Finding opportunity. Finding opportunities to implement marketing ideas and/or new products to grow sales
• Tertiary qualification advantageous
• have retail experience and would have managed a small business or department in a larger concern for a minimum of 2 years
• There will be extensive travel in and around the KZN area with the base in Durban. The requirement for travel for a month would be between 3 – 4 nights out
• The individual needs to have a basic understanding of GP%, margins, staffing and needs basic knowledge on food manufacturing – or preferably someone that has worked in an food environment – QSR or food retail. (Franchising experience will be highly beneficial).