Fraud Team Leader - Cape Town
We are looking for a highly energetic, confident, motivated individual to manage a team of Fraud Agents in order to enable the company to meet and surpass its strategic objectives.
The core purpose of this job is to manage the team so that performance and productivity is maximised. The leadership style that is required is a balanced approach of performance (service levels are met) and people (motivated, competent staff) to ensure that the staff are informed, competent and motivated.
- Timeously meeting disputes resolution targets;
- Minimized disputes write offs to meet target range;
- Team productivity;
- Manage Internal and External Relationships.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum of 3 years Team leader experience – this is not a developmental role.
- Minimum of 4 years in a Fraud/Dispute/Chargeback environment.
- Customer service experience essential.
- Leadership exposure (training and diploma advantageous).
- Coaching & learning facilitation skills;
- Ability to inspire & ignite optimistic, positive energy;
- Ability to think & act systemically & strategically;
- Capacity to collaborate, integrate & facilitate teamwork;
- Self-monitoring, personal management & self-discipline;
- Learning agility & adaptability;
- Patience, endurance & tenacity;
- Business acumen;
- Sense of personal accountability & internal locus of control.
- Ability to think creatively & innovatively within area of accountability;
- Technical & functional knowledge;
- Experience/evidence of delivery and good performance within areas of accountability (application of knowledge & skill);
- Solid customer services skills and experience;
- Understanding of merchant environment.