Front of House Reception 5 Safari Lodge - Kruger National Park
- Recruiter:The Human Factor
- Location:Kruger National Park, Mpumalanga
- Salary:R 4000 – 5000 per month
- Sector:Hospitality & Catering Jobs
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date added:13 July 2012
- AA/EE opportunity?:No
- Benefits:Not included
- Similar Jobs:Hospitality & Catering Jobs in Kruger National Park
Start Date: ASAP
Notes: Full live in; accommodation, meals and uniforms
This five star Safari Lodge is a stunning, luxury lodge situated in the easily accessible southern region of the Kruger National Park. The modern African décor offers the ultimate safari experience to both local and international clientele, creating a warm and welcoming environment.
What are the key responsibilities of the position?
Check in/ Out
Invoicing / Receipting
Hosting of guests
Management of staff
Must be able to do weekly financials when management not around
What type of experience do we require?
- Experiential hotel or lodge training as per qualification
- Computer literate
- Similar 5 star lodge experience
Which qualifications will secure this position?
- Tertiary Hospitality Management or Tourism Qualification
- Driver’s License (and own vehicle)
What skills / behaviours are required?
- Presentable, mature and professional employee
- Well spoken; foreign languages an advantage
- Target driven and able to meet deadlines
- Vibrant and Friendly
- Knowledge of the local area a plus
- Strong guest relations and an impeccable phone manner
Why should you apply for this position?
- The chance to work in an five star environment and deal with local and international clientele.
- This position offers growth within the establishment and industry
Position Reports to: Lodge Manager
Please ensure that you provide the following information with your application:
- Photograph – Head and shoulders picture, in low resolution format for our database
- Start and End dates for all previous employment
- Written references that you have available
- Current contact telephone numbers and email addresses for all previous employers, for referencing purposes.
Due to high volumes of CV’s received, should you not hear from us within seven working days of sending your application, please consider your application for this particular position unsuccessful. You are welcome to apply for any other positions that we may advertise in future.
Please note that we are not able to accept any application if a valid work permit is not held.