Frontline Receptionist Telephonist Ad Hoc Temp - Bellville
• Minimum 3 years frontline experience in large corporate environment.
• Solid Ms Word, Excel, Outlook and electronic diary management experience.
• Must have experience working on a large (50+ extensions) switchboard.
• Strong command of the English language.
• Must be exceptionally well groomed – strong corporate profile.
• Able to multi-skill.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Friendly and approachable.
• Attend to visitors in a prompt, professional and friendly manner.
• Ensure general tidiness of the reception area.
• Manage busy Switchboard.
• All messages must be delivered promptly via e-mail or telephonically.
• Give correct and accurate directions to the office.
• Ensure that internal telephone list is kept up to date with accurate information.
• Co-ordinate and manage meeting room bookings.
• Ensure that meeting rooms are neat at all times and prepared for meetings (cleanliness, air conditioner, lights, blinds & stationery).
• E-mail messages/faxes with bookings must be checked regularly each day for visitors' information/room reservations/reserved parking and the necessary arrangements must be made in advance.
• Co-ordinate refreshments (coffee and tea) with Tea Lady as requested with booking.
• All faxes must be delivered promptly.
• Date stamp all incoming mail.
• Assist with outgoing and incoming mail via courier as and when required.