GAME LODGE 5 SERVICE MANAGER - Sabie
We are looking for a young and energetic Service Manager is to ensure a superior guest experience in the delivery of our service, food and beverages and to ensure the successful management of Service staff to deliver on required standards at this stunning 5 star game lodge.
Only apply if you meet all of the requirements stated below and prepared to work and live in a remote bush location.
Key focus areas
• Guest relations & hosting
• Manage service staff, Staff training, conduct and performance management
• Ensure service standards are met
• Health & Safety
• Ensure Guest satisfaction and handling guest complaints
• Knowledge of menus, food and wine
• Development and execution of innovative and unique guest experiences for guests
Requirements – qualifications & skills
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• At least 2 years management experience in similar role
• 4/5* Luxury lodge experience
• NQF Level 4+ (Matric), Hospitality related certification
• Food & Beverage knowledge
• Thorough working knowledge of wine and grape varietals, as well as serving thereof
• Administrative competence
• Able to work accurately under pressure
• Computer literate at Intermediate level: MS Office, Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work effectively as part of a team and independently
• Driver License
Market related salary offered the right candidate.
Please send CV with contact email and phone number/s.
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview and skills assessment as stated above.