General administration - Pretoria
• Office and Switchboard administration
• Typing, compiling & preparing reports, spreadsheets, presentations and correspondence
• Welcoming and assisting clients
• Note taking
• Assisting the office manager and director as required
• Travel arrangements (bookings, accommodation etc.)
• Other general duties – Summaries, letters, orders etc.
• Co-ordinating events on behalf of management / employees
• Computer literacy (non-negotiable)
• MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.) - Essential
• Fluent in both English and Afrikaans
• Impeccable writing and soft skills
• Own transportation
Attitude and Personal Attributes:
• Excellent communication skills
• Presentable, neat, friendly and well spoken
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Use initiative and work independently.
Negotiable - depending on experience.